Protocols & Toolkits
What Cardiometabolic Care Can Do for You
Cardiometabolic Care protocols and toolkits target cardiometabolic diseases (CMDs), some of the most life-threatening and costly health challenges in history.
By helping primary care practitioners prevent, mitigate, and/or manage more than two-dozen CMDs (conditions like obesity, diabetes, and cardiovascular disease), Cardiometabolic Care serves population health researchers, practitioners, and policymakers.
Reflecting new science, new systems, and new outcomes associated with CMD-related epigenetics and patient wraparound services, Cardiometabolic Care helps these population health decision-makers
- understand why managing cardiometabolic diseases (like hypertension, ischemic vascular disease, diabetes, and chronic kidney disease [CKD]) has been so difficult;
- reduce the incidence, prevalence, and cost of cardiometabolic diseases, CMD comorbidities, and CMD complications (e.g., diabetic retinopathy, end-stage renal disease [ESRD], and certain cancers);
- improve economic, clinical, and humanistic outcomes (ECHOs) for those burdened by CMDs;
- advance the CMD-related Triple/Quadruple Aim of reduced per capita costs, improved population health, and enhanced patient/provider experiences;
- enhance the wellbeing, productive capacity, and socioeconomic status of individuals, organizations, and communities previously challenged by CMDs;
- contribute to a better functioning society; and
- support sustainable and increasingly broad-based human flourishing, contributions, and socioeconomic lift.
If you’d like to learn more about Cardiometabolic Care clinical protocols and practice-transformation toolkits, contact us today at +1 864-447-3045 (phone), +1 864-447-4045 (fax), or [email protected].
We look forward to serving you.